Flu Shot Clinics will be held at our high school locations:
- Ballard High School – Tuesday, September 30, 2014 from 2:00pm –6:00pm
- Ingraham High School – Tuesday, September 30, 2014 from 2:30pm –6:30pm
- Garfield High School – Thursday, October 2, 2014 from 2:30pm – 6:30pm
- Roosevelt High School – Friday, October 3, 2014 from 2:15pm – 6:30pm
- Nathan Hale High School – Monday, October 20, 2014 from 3:30pm – 7:00pm
Clinics will be open to all SPS students (four years of age and older), staff, and their families. Please note that students under the age of 18 will need a Patient Consent Form signed by a parent or guardian. Patient Consent Forms will be available at the clinic site or you can find them here.
Please help get the word and consider posting this flu clinic link on your school website.
Thank you for helping us keep our district healthy this winter!